The Cocoon Man 天蚕人

Life is but many layers of cocoon. Great wonders await outside the thin layer of cocoon within you, break it apart to experience a whole new world! 破茧而出,犹如泰斗!

Friday, September 22, 2006

Virgin Post

Today is the day that I finally got my act together in creating my own blog site! I'm from Singapore, an island of many wonders, both the very good and the very bad.

Recently one of our Ministers has started to blog.... I'm no minister, just a common citizen, a product of Singapore's unique educational system, an engineer-turned-businessman. More on me can be found in profile section. It's time to get onto this bandwagon, cos blogging is the trend of the 21st Century!

Articles here will be succinct and precise, cos Singaporeans don't like to read long-winding passages, including me. Will try to post in a few languages.

Hopefully a small effort today, a great contribution in future.

Cheers,
The Cocoon Man

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home